Sunday 6 March 2011

Squeaky Fluffy Clean!

Hello! Today, let's talk about me having a shower!

Yesterday, Evie gave me a shower so now I'm fluffy clean!
I don't really like showers but I try to be good during one so I can get a yummy treat later...hehehe clever me.

I luuurrrrve those treats I get while Evie is drying me up...

here's one I got once,

Its a GIANT bone....yum... =d



here's a picture of me enjoying this bone:

Don't I look Hot with wet fur? =D


Anyway, for this blog post, I specially posed in a few pictures to show you how fluffy and clean I am now!:

These are my 'looking cool' pictures.

Don't worry, there are some 'cute' pictures of me too!

Lounging on the chair after a shower..


Hugging Evie's leg....heehee

hmmm....I wonder what I was thinking about at that time...


So there you go, fluffy me!

hehehe

Love,
Handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment