Tuesday 8 March 2011

New Toy!

Evie bought me a new toy!


Its a blue rope ring kinda toy with a ball! yeay!!!


Evie must've chosen this toy coz she knows how much I lurrrrvee to play tug-a-war!




here are some pictures of me with the toy! 




This is me playing tug-a-war!


See my strong, strong teeth!!

I was testing to see if I could wear it around my neck. heehee

Here's a clearer look at the toy.

I'll have to apologize for those blur pictures. I asked Evie why didn't she take better shots of me looking strong and mighty during tug-a-war but she said the only way for her to take a clear picture is if I stay still or if I buy her a camera... 

hmmm... how do you stay still during a game? too difficult.
Maybe I'll just buy her a camera. 

How much do you think one costs? In doggie dollars that is. 




woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment