Friday 4 March 2011

My First Post! Woofee!

Hey everyone! Since this is my first post, I'll let you know a little about myself!


My name is Handsome. I don't know who gave me this name but it sure is kinda hard to live up to this name sometimes. Especially cos I don't really like my grooming sessions. hmm...


Anyway, I didn't set up this blog all by myself, of course I had help! The person who helped me is called Evie! She takes care of me. She loves me a lot and I love her too! 


She has a blog too and she sometimes blog about me. (Don't think I don't know!) heheheh


I live in the house with my family and sleep in my own doggie crate at night when everyone goes to bed.


Here's a picture of me =)


This is a more serious picture of me taken by Evie. I like it though, it makes me look like I'm on an important mission!

You'll see more pictures of me soon. I will ask Evie to take more!

I lurrrrve doggie treats and human food! But I'm not allowed to eat human food so sometimes I try to eat some without anyone noticing. hee hee. How sneaky of me.

I'm a sucker for treats! I'll do anything for them. Not to brag, but I can sit, stand, stand and turn around, walk on two legs, jump forward with two legs, lay down, give you a High Five and shake your hand if you ask me to and of course if you have treats. hee hee


Oh, and not to forget, I know you humans love to know what breed is any doggie. So if it's not obvious enough for you to see, I'm a Miniature Schnauzer and I'm already more than a year old! =D
Big boy I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment