Friday 18 March 2011

I'm so Excited! And I just can't fight it!

I'm so excited!! weee!!!!!!!!!


You wanna know why??


Well cos I know I'm gonna get lots of goodies this SuNdAy!!!  weeeeee


what's the occasion? well, thanks to my cutie face of course! (I like to think myself as cool more than 'cute'..but oh well..) =)


Its actually like this, Evie entered my picture into a cutest pet contest recently...


and my picture won the First Prize!! 


The First Prize is a RM300 voucher at a shop called Pet Epicure. 


This is their website.
This is their facebook.


Evie just received the voucher today and she'll be going there this Sunday to get me stuff! ALL for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....


Also, this Sunday Evie's gonna go to South City Plaza where they'll be having a cat show. That's coz PetDiatric had a birthday bash giveaway recently and the picture of me, Evie and a bottle of PetDiatric shampoo won me a bottle of shampoo! They'll be setting up a stall there ( I think) so if you're free, why dont you go visit those nice nice shampoo people? 


At the same time, say helloo to my furry feline friends? =D


So it'll be a good good day for me this Sunday, I can't wait! 


So here's the photo that won me the first prize:



And this is the one that got me the shampoo:



hmmm..today is Friday, can we skip Saturday and go straight to Sunday? I'll promise to ganti the Saturday next week! 


lemme ask Evie first...


bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment